Thursday 21 February 2013

Pink to make the girls wink

Illuminating Powder Gelée Blush
I cannot tell you how excited I was when I saw this limited edition gem whilst flicking through my mum's latest copy of Easy Living magazine.  I have bags and bags of make up (some even unused!) but I never feel that I have enough. Despite the hefty £30 price tag i decided to take the plunge clicked 'add to basket'.

Estee Lauder says:


High polish blush.
Luminous and silky.
Tri-blend powder, gel and liquid in one.
Tease out a flush of soft, sexy colour and innocent glow.
Builds to a high sheen highlight. Use it demurely or daringly all over.
From the Pure Color Pretty Naughty Collection by Tom Pecheux for Estée Lauder.
FORMULA FACTS
• Colour true
• Smooth, even application
• Streak-free
• Dermatologist-tested

One thing I never leave the house without is blusher! I dabbled with bronzer as a teenager but wasn't fussed. Then few years ago stumbled across a photo of Sophie Ellis Bextor (the youngsters amongst you might need hit Google) wearing a bright shimmery pink high up on her cheeks. She looked like a porcelain doll and I HAD to find something similar. (Apparently, SEB has the perfect face because it is symmetrical. Every day is a school day.)

My sister joined the hunt for the perfect blush and introduced me to the perfect shade of baby pink which just happened to be eye shadow! My love affair with my eye shadow wonder product lastest a few years until the unthinkable happened............ it was to be discontinued!!!!! I bought up as many as I could and prayed they would last forever.

The obvious happend and yet again I was on the hunt for the perfect shade of baby pink that would transform me into that doll again. Now it had a lot to live up to. I have tried so many pink blushers, from gel to powder from matt to shimmer, none have ever come close to THE ONE.

Dainty Doll 002 My Girl


Dainty Doll has satisfied me for the past year and served me well but it's just not the same. It lacks that doll like shimmer I'm craving.

I seriously cannot wait for my new purchase to land on my door mat. Not sure I can wait that long!!! Let's hope it lives up to my hopes and dreams! I'll keep you posted......



  

No comments:

Post a Comment